A fun and yummy smelling way to countdown the days until Christmas!
Available in our 4 holiday scents!
- Christmas Eve
- Pine and fir mixed with orange spice. The perfect blend for all of your holiday gatherings.
- The Lodge
- A warm and inviting blend of holiday spices with a touch of firewood. Notes of clove, bayberry, cinnamon, balsam and woods.
- Cranberry + Spice
- Spicy cinnamon and tart cranberries infused with a touch of citrus. Notes of clove, cinnamon, tart cranberries and orange zest.
- Christmas Cookie
- Warm sugar and cinnamon, creamy butter and sweet peppermint. Classic Christmas cookies with a yummy peppermint twist.
What You Get
Our 12oz candles come in a classic glass jar with a black screw top lid. These are perfect for any home decor and their scent will fill medium-sized spaces such as a bedroom, kitchen or living space.
Our 12oz candles will give you a burn time of 70+ hours with proper care.
Candle Safety and Care
Here are our top tips to ensure you get a clean, even burn every time and get the most life out of your candle.
1: Make sure to trim your wick!
- The key is to trimming the wick to 1/4" before every burn. This included before your first burn. This is a crucial step to maximizing the life of your candle. You can trim your wick with scissors or with a handy little tool called wick trimmers. Lastly, you can always break off the wick with your fingers, but we will warn you that it can get messy.
2: Allow a full melt pool!
- What is a full melt pool you ask? This is what happens when the melted wax from your candle reaches the edges of the jar. This usually takes about 2-3 hours. Putting your candle out before this happens can cause what's called tunneling. This can ultimately effect the next burn and we obviously don't want that!
3: Watch your candle and limit the burn time.
- We always advise that you never leave your burning candle unattended and that you limit your burn time to no more than 4 hours. Discontinue burning when there is 1/2" of wax left in the container.
About Our Products
Each one of our PNW Poured items are made by hand in our home. Due to the handmade nature of our items you may notice some imperfections. These imperfections never impact the quality of our items and only add to their character. We pride ourselves in bringing you the highest quality, handmade items out there. We like keeping things simple here so our scents reflect that while also reflecting things about the PNW that we love. We create all of our own scents and blend them to ultimately create our signature scents. Each item is made in small batches in order to bring the highest quality product right to your home.
We use pure, American grown soy wax and blend them with phthalate-free fragrance oils and lastly use a braided cotton wick.